|New notebooks mean I am SERIOUS about getting it together! BTW This notebook is great; 1/3 ruled, 1/3 gridded, 1/3 blank, 100% AWESOME!|
My To-Do List (in order of priority)
- Christmas Stockings x3 (Joy, Cherry Christmas & Winterkist)
- Quilt Baby Quilt (Children at Play) for Husband's Co-worker
- Start & Finish Baby Quilt (Wee Folks) for Friend
- "Two Left Feet" Quilt (Echo) for Brother *Need help, see below!
- Polaroid Quilt for Other Brother (Random, this will involve Llamas)
- Quilt for Sister (No clue)
- Love Letters Quilt (Etchings)
This is the quilt. I can't decide what background fabric to use! I originally bought the black, but I am leaning towards flax now...what would you choose?
Would be Nice, but Not Counting on It!
• Christmas Table Runner • Quilt Patchwork Prism • Quilt Xs and Os • Quilt Sew.Happy.Quilt • Finish Super Mario Quilt Top • Finish Medallion Quilt Top
Head on over to Kelsey Sews, link up your goals for the last 100 days of 2012, then get to work! The linky party will be open from September 22nd to September 25th!