Here is what has been going on:
1) Starburst QAL:
The Starburst QAL assignment for this week is to complete two stars. There is something really satisfying about building a 32" block! One block would make such a cute baby blanket or wall hanging. These two blocks are the only sewing I've done this past week. I went on some crazy spring cleaning kick. When I get the rare urge to clean, I try not to fight it!
2) Scrappy TAL - I need to finish quilting this one.
3) Designer Block of the Month 2012 - Waiting for the next block.
My other Work-In-Progresses for the Quarter:
4) Looking Back - All pieces cut. I am picking this project back up in February
5) Swoon - All pieces cut. I am picking this project back up in February
6) Flower Girl Quilt - All pieces cut. I am picking this project back up in March.
Finishes for the Year:
Triple Zip Pouch