- Scrappy TAL - I assembled the quilt top, basted and started quilting last quarter.
Current Status: Need to finish quilting. Target finish date: End of April 2013
- Swoon: I was supposed to have to done by Christmas 2012.
Current Status: Blocks are cut & ready to be pieced. Target finish date: End of June 2013
- Looking Back: All the applique pieces have been cut since the beginning of December. I was also supposed to have this one done by Christmas 2012!
Current Status: I just need to get to hand sewing! Target finish date: End of June 2013
- Flower Girl Quilt: The fabric is washed, ironed, starched & cut.
Current Status: Need to get to sewing! Target finish date: End of May 2013
- Mystery Quilt - This quilt is only a mystery, because I am not sure if it is going to turn out as well as my drawing! I am ready to get this one done, because I have been working on it on and off for almost a year now. Not because it's hard, but I'm easily distracted. :)
Current Status: All my chain-piecing is done. I need to get to the blocks ready and sew the top. Target finish date: End of April 2013
In other news:
- The winners of the Pay it Forward contest were #5 & #7 which is Jennifer from Knotted Thread and Rachel from Sew Happily Ever After. Congratulations! You'll be getting a little surprise from me sometime in the next year. Thank you to everyone who entered! I wish I could make something for each of you!
- My Girl Friday Sews tutorial will be up on Wednesday, April 10! Be sure to check Fabric Mutt for the blog hop schedule, so you can see all the great tutorials that have already been featured!